- Health Insurance
- Self-funded Plans
- Voluntary Benefit Design
- Long and Short Disability
- Cancer Policies
- Accident Policies
- Cafeteria Plans
- Section 125 Flex Plans
- Key Person and Executive Benefits
- COBRA Administration
- HSA Plans
(“MCM”) is a regional CPA firm providing specialized financial and accounting services to a broad range of clients and industries. MCM combines the industry expertise of a larger firm without sacrificing the attention and personal service of a small firm. MCM is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, the world’s 8th largest accountancy and business advisory network.
- Accounting Services: outsourced CFO and Controller services, payroll, and general bookkeeping, budgets, and financial modeling, etc.
- Tax: Business and Individual taxes, State and Local tax planning, International taxed, Estate and Gift tax as well as handling tax controversy matters on behalf of our clients (representation with the IRS or state taxing authorities)
- Assurance: Reviews and Compilations, Employee Benefit Plans, Internal/External Audits, forensic (fraud) audits, etc.
- Advisory: Management Advisory Services, Valuation/Litigation Support, Merges and Acquisitions, IT Compliance and Advisory, Bank Relationship Consulting, etc.
Core Industries include: Manufacturing/Distribution, Insurance, Healthcare, Not-for-profit, Real Estate, Construction, Financial Institutions, Government and Auto Dealers,
Merit Harbor Advisors
Merit Harbor Advisors is a privately owned insurance, financial services and risk management brokerage firm. We provide individuals, families and businesses with sound financial and insurance solutions. We work with clients of all sizes to define and deliver creative solutions to better manage their risk. Our carrier relationships allow us to help our clients in ways that other brokers can’t. Our clients appreciate working with a team that values integrity and prioritizes customer service.
Personal Services Include:
Asset risk review
Financial and estate planning, wealth management strategies
Investment portfolio management
Personal retirement plans – IRAs, 401K rollovers
Insurance coverage for all needs including home, automobile, personal umbrella liability, whole and term life, disability and long-term insurance
- Commercial Services Include:
- Enterprise risk management analysis including insurance contract review and consultative services
- Claims advocacy and assistance
- Employee auto insurance discount program
- Business retirement plans – 401K, Simple IRA, SEPs
- Insurance coverage for all lines of business including property, general liability, umbrella, worker’s compensation, automobile, professional liability and cyber coverage
- Owner Occupied Real Estate
- Working Assets Line of Credit
- Equipment Loans
- Lines of Credit
- Investor Credit
- SBA Loans
- Visa Credit Cards
Attorney at Law
- Holistically Evaluate all Facets of Business Organization and Operations
- Unlike Other Attorneys, Previously Owned Nine Businesses
- Minimize Personal Exposure and Business Risks
- Syndication/Organization of New Businesses and Joint Ventures
- Draft Customized Contracts and Commercial Forms
- Trademark, Service Mark and Trade Name Clearance
- Intellectual Property, Licensing and Franchising
- Employment Contracts with Restrictive Covenants
- Commercial Real Estate and Lease Transactions
- Loan and Finance Negotiation and Documentation
- Resolution of Contractual and Ownership Disputes
- Buying and Selling of Businesses
- Business/Exit Strategies and Succession Planning
- Comprehensive Managed IT Services for Small to Medium Businesses
- Experts at building and managing highly efficient business systems
- Acting CIO and trusted strategic IT advisor services
- Managed Cloud Services and Virtualization Strategic Planning
- Back Up, Disaster Recovery and Risk Management Services
- Enabling higher company productivity
- Increasing company’s ROI on IT investments
- Providing Peace of Mind for business owners and presidents
New Age Technologies, Inc
IT staffing and IT consulting to Fortune 5000 Companies
- Business Sale and Acquisition Advisor Services
- Business Valuation Services
- Business Value Maximization
- Business Exit Planning
- Business Succession Planning
We recognize the sacrifice, passion, and service of the American business owner. We exist to celebrate their success, validate their immense lifelong efforts, and ensure the continuation of their legacy.
We help clients through the process of exit planning, selling or buying a business.
Serving Businesses with sales of $2-50 Million.
- Organizational Health
- Process Improvement
- Complex IT Project Management
We begin work in an organization focusing on corporate health: how we deal with conflict, whether staff talk behind each others’ backs, and the methods management use to align staff tasks with corporate strategies. We lead executive leadership teams through an intense training projgram to develop solutions-oriented behavior and guide them to creating clarity throughout the organization — clarity of behavior, corporate identity, strategy, and priorities.
Once clients have developed a culture that produces higher productivity, profitability, and staff engagement, we then lead them through effective process improvement for streamlined efficiency and we manage complex IT projects that otherwise fail due to bad culture and requirements management.
- they want guaranteed ROI
- They want an unbiased and proved plan on the best use of marketing dollars
- They’ve lost market share
- They want to spend less on advertising but sell more
- They want more referrals
- They want focus and attention brought to the most important elements of the business
- They want performance based strategies
- Site selection for companies
- Tenant representation and lease negotiations
- Commercial property management
- Commercial real estate investment sales
- Self-storage: (Mark believes self-storage is one of the best real estate investments an investor can consider.)
- Tax deferred exchanges
- Rent vs. own analysis
Deanna Philpott, Founder and Principal Consultant, experienced as a senior executive, leads a team of seasoned consultants who provide consulting services to ignite the passion and performance of leaders and their people with innovative and customized solutions for organizational excellence and success.
- Growing Your Leaders: Leadership assessment, development, and coaching; talent audit for leadership potential; succession management
- Engaging Your People: Developing high-performance teams; managing organizational change; enhancing company culture
- Developing Your Blueprint: Strategic planning; annual goals alignment; establishing individual and team accountability
- Keeping Your People in the Know: Internal communications strategy and effective execution
As a trusted partner of companies like yours, Unistar Purchasing Solutions provides you with an experienced single point of contact for all of your indirect procurement needs. Through our unique business model, we have the ability to deliver significant hard-dollar savings along with process efficiencies in your operational expense areas. These are things like office supplies, commercial printing, solid waste services, telecommunications, and many more.
As we like to put it – “From Paper to Payroll and Solid Waste to Soap” – we cover it all, so you don’t have to.